Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Hi you guys! 
How did everyones Christmas go? Or if you don't celebrate Christmas how did your nonholiday/other holiday go? 

Mine went greattt! 
It started on the 22nd, where we had dinner and gift opening with my family since Philip and I were leaving for New York on the 23rd to go see his family! 


Carrying presents for his family. He's so excited. :3


Stealing internet in between flights >3<


So many presents! That wasn't even all of them. 



Philip's sister!


Phili[p<3. He loves TMNT. 


Philips mom and two nieces. So cute!

I have tons more pictures but I don't want to bog this post down too much. You get the gist! 
We had fun. It was my first time meeting his family and they were all great and accepted me in like I'd been there the whole time. 
We opened presents, cooked, ate tons, watched movies, played video games, ate more, etc!

They got me Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2, a real diamond necklace, a plane ticket to/from New York, and some clothes. 
So great! 

My mom got me a plane ticket to/from Florida (from when I went back in November) and some money.

From others I received a wallet, clothes, food, money, and COFFEE!! 

I was very blessed this year. 
So lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!

OH, anddd my old as hell phone (it is literally about 10 years old) finally gave out so one of Philip's bro's gave me his old 1st generation iphone. 
So does anybody have instagram? 
If so follow me, and I'll follow you! 
@brittanychenteale



No comments: