Sunday, September 7, 2014

Finished a Journal - art dump part 1

Journalling is one of my favourite pastimes. My journals include collages, doodles, writings, etc. Newspaper clippings, magazine clippings, internet print-outs, bus tickets, movie tickets, candy wrappers, you name it and it's probably in one of my journals.

Pretty much anything that currently is of interest to me gets dumped into my journals.

My favourite brand of notebook to use for my journals is Moleskine. I typically use the softcover, though I do enjoy the hardcover ones as well.

Anyways, I'll let the pictures do the talking.








Just a few pages from my journal. May do a few more posts' in the future.
Do you journal? What kind of things go in your journal?



7 comments:

Clipping Path said...

you have shared so creative arts its looking so excellent.

Remove white background said...

who is the artist of this creative works.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oscar Fernandez said...

I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog.

Clipping Path Service said...


Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.

Clipping Path said...

It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
clipping path

ecommerce product image editing service provider company said...

Your blogs are always very aesthetic and fun to read.
clipping path service provider company

image editing service provider company

image retouching service provider company

Ecommerce product photo editing company