Friday, April 8, 2011

Follow Friday - 4/8/11


I haven't done one of these in a while, so I figured I do one today! :]

The lady that runs this blog is so crafty, it's kind of mind blowing. Name something and she can probably do it.  Draw, write, paint, carve, etc! When I need some fresh ideas I browse through her blog for a while and find myself rejuvenated!

I love this girls style. She's not afraid to pull off those styles that are more commonly seen in magazines, but you don't see too much on the streets! Or at least, not where I live! 

I'm pretty sure I've featured her before, but I love her. As a person, as a crafter, etc! That's the link to her blog but through that you can also find the link to her online craft store where you'll find tons of beautiful jewelry and accessories. 

Exactly as the title suggests! It's Disney Heaven! They post adorable things, all of which are Disney related!! 

Beautiful artist. Very edgy. 

He makes the cutest little things that he calls, "yarnies"!! They're usually dolls, stick figures, posters, etc.

A great source for all things related to the new show on Cartoon Network, "Young Justice." I love that show! I wish the new episodes would air already!

Such a rad graffiti artist. I could browse through his stuff for ages.

They provide cute tutorials and links to people who create Lolita style things that are earth friendly!

My boyfriend. He has a rad blog consisting mostly of: skatboarding, graffiti, art, tmnt, cars, etc!


That's it for this post! 
<3

No comments: