Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kawaii-Kon 2012


Ever since I moved to Hawai'i four years ago, I've been trying to get a table in the artist alley at Kawaii-Kon! They sell so quickly though, and they're a little pricey so I haven't managed to snag one! 
However, this year I was lucky enough to find someone who was looking for a "partner" at their table! Or rather, someone to share the space with. I'M SO EXCITED! The convention is in 17 days though, and I only found out that I will be selling two days ago. So I am VERY pressed for time! I hope I can make it! 
I'm very excited to meet people and see all the cosplay. I haven't been to an anime convention in two years! I'm having withdrawals haha. 

Anyways, for those of you who attend conventions, what do you find yourself purchasing the most from the Artist Alley? And what fandoms are you looking forward to the most this year? I've heard a lot of "BBC Sherlock, Homestuck, Justice League, etc". Which is surprising, as none of that is anime related!! So what anime is popular with people these days, I wonder? 
I will be sharing my updates as I go along with my preparations! I already made some homemade business cards this afternoon. They turned out pretty well! Now I need more printer ink haha. Will make a post for those another time! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Have fun! I have seen a lot of BBC Sherlock fanart at cons, lol